View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 10:55 AM   #208
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Sorry for toDay, I just realised there's no need to play around.

I dreamed of Boro who is a wolf.

That leaves us with three unknowns, Kath, Cop and Sally. One is a wolf, one is an ordo and one is the ranger.

So:

Day4 we lynch Boro-wolf.

Night5 seer-me is killed. The ranger should not protect ordo-Shasta.

Day5 we have one wolf, one known ordo (Shasta), one unknown ordo, known maniac (Kit) and unknown ranger. The ranger reveals. That means that either
a) the wolf also reveals as the ranger and is lynched
b) the wolf also reveals as the ranger and the real ranger is lynched
c) the wolf doesn't try to reveal as the ranger

Now if
a) we obviously win.
b) there is Night6. The wolf obviously kills Shasta. On Day6 there is the wolf, one ordo and Kit the Maniac. The ordo left and Kit know to lynch the wolf because she's obviously the one who claimed to be the ranger on Day5. We win.
c) we have one more known innocent on Day5. There are only two people whose roles are unknown. Say we're unlucky and lynch the ordo. The next Day there is only one unknown ergo only one one person who can be the remaining wolf and she's lynched. We win.

(Even if the last wolf decides to off say Shasta next Night instead of me in order to create chaos and I dream of an innocent, we still have enough dreams and Days to sort it out even with the worst of luck. We win.)

So game over wolvsies, well done in hiding but you shouldn't have let me live so long. *tries to resist gloating and fails*

++Boro

Last edited by Thinlómien; 06-07-2014 at 10:56 AM. Reason: highlighting
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote