View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 08:15 PM   #19
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Encaitare - random peasant - in the world of George R.R. Martin, nothing is random so she's probably a Lannister or Targaryen bastard and bears watching.
I bear watching, eh? Just what are you implying, madam? And suggesting I am a bastard? My parents are married, and both are very much human.

(Let me remind everyone that I have neither read the books nor watched the show, so any in-world references mean very little to me. Therefore I may be very random indeed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
And both of them want to stay alive, naturally. What's always difficult about a Lover pair is that they can choose which side they want to support, and could change their minds in an instant depending on circumstance. However, the death of one takes away that choice from the survivor. Very interesting indeed.
I've never played a game with Lovers before, so you bring up a good point. I had not thought that they might choose to support the lions. *clutches head* So basically there are four baddies we need to take out -- three lions and a bear -- plus the remaining lover who will be working against us if we lynch the other one. (Someone please correct me if I've got that wrong!)
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote