View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 10:54 AM   #82
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm on my lunch break right now, so I've had time to read through the thread, but I'll probably have to post, vote, and run pretty quickly here. I've only gotten impressions on some of you. I'll note down what I've got, but this game is too big for a bunch of people not to slip right past my radar, so I'm not going to bother listing the people I don't have thoughts on.

Zil: His tone is a little formal in the way it gets sometimes when he's evil.
Lommy: Has been logical and helpful, and seems genuine enough about it.
Wilwa: Has been focusing a lot of the attention on the hunter and bear, but since that is the only topic of conversation that's really stuck so far, I can't exactly fault her for that. Yes, the hunter and the bear aren't our priority - but it's better to have people talking and leaving tracks behind than sitting quietly, all agreeing that the wolves are our priorities. Wilwa looks pretty good in my eyes.
Galadriel: Her tone strikes me as a teeny bit too cautious, too thought-out. I'll keep an eye on her, but I wouldn't vote her yet.
WythDryden: Welcome to Werewolf!
Rikae: Has been very reasonable and logical. Her tone seems pretty calm, not too cautious, which either means she's not a wolf or that none of her packmates have attracted attention yet.
Mac: Strikes me as being fairly genuine in his tone. Seems to me to be more innocent than not so far
Gil: Nothing he's said has really caught my eye as being suspicious.
skip: I don't like his vote. Like Rikae said, it's a easy vote, and looks more like a wolf trying for an easy Day 1 lynch than an innocent with a genuine suspicion.

My lunch break is almost over by this point, so I'll have to vote really soon. Probably for skip unless something came up unexpectedly.

EDIT: xed since Wilwa's #76