View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 12:15 PM   #95
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Holy smokes, this is a big village. And a lot of people are posting. On Day 1! That's good, but it's also a headache for those doomed to be at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
Assume nothing! Love can make anyone into a blithering idiot.
Truer words were never spoken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
I'm not sensing a clear direction for the voting yet... I shall have to go back and peruse your posts once again. We have yet to hear from Eonwe, A Little Green, and Nogrod. Are they quivering with fear in the corner (AKA doing real life things) or trying to fly low under the radar?
A "clear direction"? It's a first for me playing with you, but I hope that doesn't indicate a Lion waiting to see which way the wind blows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil-Galad View Post
I would argue for lynching 1-2 Lions first, then going for the Bear.
Easier said than done, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Well, that they could get him whenever isn't quite true. As long as the Ranger is about, a known Ordo should count on protection every other night and going after the revealed Targaryan would be a 50/50 risk of getting a blocked kill.
Than again, I think the ranger ought to be more concerned with protecting possible Seers, rather than the Hunter!
And I still say a revealed Hunter would be more damaging to the Lions later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Soooo I just got back to work today after 4 1/2 days of being gone and I cannot describe my current working situation in family friendly terms. I honestly don't think I will be able to contribute much more today. I have two 15 minutes breaks between now and DL, so my vote will be entirely random or will be based on flimsy feelings if I can find a suspicious post while I skim over the thread.
My sympathies. I had an RL situation come up myself. It's unlikely I'll be around for DL, so my vote will come soonish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
This coming in response to the slightest early Day One suspicion? Woah, there.
Now, now. For some reason I always want to suspect you, and it seems its mutual. I want to give you a pass though toDay. As I said, if you ignored me or thought I seemed innocent I would be more concerned.

Right now I'm thinking of voting skip, for the business about the Hunter revealing (and the Seer focusing their protection there) and his seemingly easy vote on Gil.

x/d with G55 and Greenie