View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 06:40 PM   #206
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Galadriel

Joking list in #6. Could the lions have thought there's a seer hint hidden in there? Bit of a stretch, probably. Would point to Wyth being a lion.

Then there's several posts of role discussion, during which she strangely grows more and more irritated.

Big list in #107. The two that stand out are Volo and me. Her suspicion of Volo comes without real reason, but it wouldn't make me point at her and scream "seer" if I were him. Shortly after she votes for me.

She's still around after her vote, defending Skip and receiving some criticism for it from Nogrod and Rikae (oddly, neither of them Skip voters themselves).

The only people who could've thought they've been dreamt of if they're lions are Wyth and Volo, and it's a stretch for both. If the lions thought she was gifted, it must've simply been due to her being overly passionate.

Or they killed her for a different reason - maybe they had no clue on the seer yet. If they were trying to frame me, Greenie or Nogrod would've been better choices. Unless those two are lions, but I feel like I'm starting to reach here.

She's obviously not a no-trail kill, but maybe a false-trail one? In that case the lions would be found among the people she didn't suspect in #107. Unfortunately, that doesn't exactly narrow down the list.

Last edited by Macalaure; 06-26-2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: spotted a typo
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote