View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #217
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Apologies for the lack of activity yesterDay– I will try to make up for it toDay.

So, since there has already been much discussion about the two Night-kills, I thought it might be an idea to set out just who said what.

Wilwa (Seer)– killed by Bear

1. Suspected Lion
–Suggested: Kit #170, Volo #174, Nog #180, WythDryden #182, Zil #184 (possibly: wording is ambiguous), Enca #185.
–Disputed: Zil #172 (“weren’t a lot of people talking about the Lovers?)

2. Suspected Seer, who had left a “Bear hint”
–Suggested: Rikae #177 (with the hint being on Mac), Nog #180, WythDryden #182 (“possible, but improbable”), Kit at #186 (unless still referring to her suspected-Lion scenario).
–Disputed: Mac #179 ("If she did dream about anyone guilty, she's hiding it completely. I doubt it, though”), Enca #185 ("Statistically, it's more likely that Wilwa dreamed of an innocent”), Lottie #207 ("didn’t leave much of a trail’).

3. Suspected general special role, based on “nervous” posting
–Suggested: Rikae #177 ("the bear may have been content to get either a gifted or a lion”).

4. As a general danger to the Lovers
–Suggested Mac #179 ("Maybe they thought if they could get rid of a person who talks a lot about their role, the general discussion would end up focusing more on the lions”), Enca #185.
–Disputed: Rikae #183 ("simply discussing the lovers' role in the game on Day 1 without any clue who they, or the wolves, might be doesn't put them in any particular danger”).

5. As a no-trace kill
-Suggested Eomer #192. [This appears to rest on a confusion about who actually killed Wilwa, so may not count]

G55 next.

EDIT:made corrections.

Last edited by Nerwen; 06-27-2014 at 02:55 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote