View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:34 AM   #220
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Sorry for the delay– RL intervened.

Galadriel55 (Ordo)– killed by Lions

1. Suspected Targaryen
–Suggested: Rikae #177 ("she talked a lot about the Targ - maybe they thought it was an opportunity to get the hunter out of the way early?”)
–Disputed: Zil #184 (“would they have really wanted to get the Hunter already, though?”; points out that this scenario would make Mac look good)

2. Suspected Seer
–Suggested: Volo #178 (from list at #107; “dream” = innocent Wilwa/guilty Mac; former more likely), Nog #180 ("So as a working hypothesis I'd say the lions were after someone they had even the faintest reasons to think was the seer”) [At #205, concedes she was “not a person whose posting screams seerishness”], Kit #194 ("Her endorsement of Wilwa could have been read as a seer hint. She also says Volo and Mac are her top suspects.”), Eomer #196 ("G55's post #107 is rather Seerish, actually”; also suggests it points to Volo and Mac); [Nog #205 thinks Volo more likely], Mac #206 (suggests it could point to Wyth and Volo) [at #206 says this is a “stretch”], Lottie #207 (points at Volo)
-Disputed: Rikae #200 ("Lions can't just assume everyone who suspects one of them is the seer.”)

3. As a general danger to the Lions
–Suggested: Kit #181 ("Maybe too helpful in the lionesses' eyes?”)

3. As a frame
–Suggested (tentatively): Mac #206 ("If they were trying to frame me, Greenie or Nogrod would've been better choices. Unless those two are lions, but I feel like I'm starting to reach here.”)

4. As a false trail
–Suggested: Mac #206, Rikae #214 ("look how many people are insisting on it, even while admitting there was nothing particularly seerish about Gal!”)

6. Suspected Bear
–Suggested: Rikae #214 ("Funny thought - perhaps the bear tried to kill a lion, and the lions tried to kill the bear?”)

7. Suspected general special role
–Suggested: Nog #205 ("it could have been her swag and some odd-points together that killed her”). Volo #219 ("I'm inclined to think that G55's change of playing style (based on what you say), which seemed erratic and outspoken to me yesterDay, is something which was interpreted as not-Ordo”)

Overview/Analysis

Well, as you see it’s quite interesting, but tremendously over-complicated and there are just far too many names to keep track of… wait...

Last edited by Nerwen; 06-27-2014 at 04:35 AM. Reason: added comment
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote