View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 01:15 PM   #286
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Suspicious
Macalaure - His infamous "on your side" -slip notwithstanding, I'm uneasy about the way he explained it afterwards - yesterDay he tried shrugging it off with a "yikes" and a smiley, then returned to the issue again toDay with a nonchalant "I don't really know how that happened". I would have thought an innocent accidentally making what looks like a lion slip would have explained himself already yesterDay. Bold lion, or bold bear? Although why the bear would make such a show of himself goes beyond me.

Suspicious-ish
Coppermirror - A nagging gut-feeling from the phrasing of the "oh no, the Seer is dead" -comment, and the slightly shaky reasons behind the vote for Eomer.
Kitanna - Confuses me. I'm not sure what to make of her saying that Gal didn't mention any lions (although it's more than possible that I just didn't understand what she meant), and I agree with Lommy about the strangeness of people defending her so strongly when nobody really suspects her.
Lommy - She keeps making me laugh, but that aside, she acted quite oddly yesterDay. She seems a bit more like her normal self toDay, but her yesterDay's frivolous twitchiness still puzzles me. She hasn't been a wolf in ages so I'm thinking a possible Lommylion who overdid "acting like a normal, cheerful Lommy despite being a bad guy this time, mwaha" yesterDay and has had time now to get her bearings and calm down.
Loslote - As I said, I don't really agree that the placement of her vote as the first of the Skipwagon makes her look more innocent. I don't think so. It was a really easy vote as Skip had made a good target of himself and, if I recall correctly, people had already started voicing suspicions of him by the time Lottie cast her vote. On the other hand, some of her other posts have given off a slight innocentish vibe.

Kingdom-under-the-Reindeer/no idea
Inziladun
Eönwë
Boromir88
Nerwen
WythDryden
Gil-Galad
Sally

Leaning innocent
Eomer - Could be a really composed Eomerlion (incidentally, why does every name sound epic when you add "lion" to the end?), but I think his response to Nog's grilling question looked innocent.
Encaitare - I'm actually not sure if I've ever played with her before, but I've seen nothing to make me alarmed this far. I disagree with her on some points, but her reasoning strikes me as innocentish.
Rikae - I seem to disagree with her about a lot of things, but I also feel pretty okay with her at the moment. Sharp, reasonable, and more laid-back than I think a Rikaelion (honestly now, that sounds like the name of a David Eddings trilogy!) would be.
Nogrod - No alarm bells. (I wonder if this means he's in fact a Noglion since I always suspect him when he's innocent... )
Volo - Still feeling pretty good about him.

EDIT: Oh my, x-ed with a host!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote