View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #473
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post

This must be one of the best I have ever seen!

Let me see...

"X, Y and Myself probably are not "Jinx", so how about we hunt for "Jinx" toDay (because I'm not one, you see - at least according to my own nice theory) and not the boring old wolves we'd usually go for?"

Sure, except for how I also said somewhere in the middle there "and by the same argument A or B might be "Jinx", so do we want to try our luck with lynching A or B, or do we want to focus on the wolves". If we want to focus on the wolves, that's fine. However, I thought Cop's death was too strange to be passed over completely, and I used the information I had to reach a logical suspicion. Normally, at this point, I would have simply moved Enca and Boro to my "suspicious" list. However, I suspect that one of them is the bear and/or maiden, and it really is a question whether or not we want to use a lynch on a bear suspicion, so I decided to pose the question to the village at this point rather than jumping in feet-first.