View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 07:03 AM   #87
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I mean, you'd think the person who lynched the Ranger on Day One would be pretty safe on Night Two. Did they think Agan was the Seer, who had dreamed an innocent Zil? Or is this a bluff? Or something else?
What sort of bluff? Agan made a point of saying she wanted me around, but that's pretty thin for a Seer-hint. I guess it's possible.
I have to say too that Nerwen's above has a feel of a wolf saying, 'Gosh, how did that happen? Like I said,just a feeling.

Where did the Legate-wagon come from, anyway? I knew my vote would get me some of my own, but I was surprised to see he got lynched.
Although I'm pretty certain there's a wolf who voted me, odds are there's at least one who went for Legate. It narrows the possibilities at least that one on each bandwagon is gone.

Mac not taking the bait and attacking me, instead casting an easy vote for Shasta does not help him.

x/d with Nerwen