View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #148
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Trouble with that is, looking at the Mac votes...

I know I'm not a wolf.
McCaber was obviously not a wolf.
Greenie voted to save herself (granted, she could have picked Inzil, but voting to save yourself isn't really a baddie tell).
My queen's vote didn't matter after Greenie's.

So the votes in and of themselves don't really look all that suspicious. I still think there's more to the fact that neither Greenie nor Inzil garnered more votes than they did. As others have stated, Inzil-ordo is a possible McCaber-dream, so... going by that, I guess I'd say I'm most suspicious of Greenie at the moment - granted, it's hardly fair to expect Greenie to defend herself from this, considering it's not based on anything she's done. I do think I'll go back and look at her, though.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote