View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 02:12 AM   #176
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Inzil has one vote, Sally has two. I feel as though, were my shining star a wolf and Sally innocent, she'd have voted her already.
This is an interesting point. If Sally does turn out to be a wolf, I suggest a closer look at Nerwen toMorrow. Although now I think of it, you haven't voted yet either - but then, you're not sure Inzil was dreamed, which either makes you an independent thinker or a wolf trying to probe around for a possibility of lynching Inzil instead of Sally. So basically - if Sally is lynched and turns out to be a wolf, I'll have to raise an eyebrow. If Sally is lynched and turns out innocent, you'll look decent too, but the game will be over so that doesn't matter. And I'm willing to bet that if we lynch Inzil it's game over.

Also, just spotted this and it makes me laugh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
True, but I would expect at least some token wolf-on-wolfing toDay- you know, just in case the lynch miscarried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen in the same post, explaining why she suggested lynching Shasta
It's basically just a joke based on the "psychic wolf" thing. In truth Shasta had done so little up to that point that I had no idea about him. Now he's suddenly surfaced on this crucial Day- which could point either way, really.
Token wolf-on-wolfing, anyone?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote