View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 04:57 AM   #188
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
True, but at this point think it matters, considering the votes. Unless Wilwa appears and all three of her, you, and I vote for Inzil, Sally's getting lynched regardless. And I'm not even certain I want to vote Inzil! I'm just bothered by Rikae's vote and I'm not even sure why - no, wait, actually, I just thought of something. Inzil was the first person to vote; it wasn't necessarily mandatory that she jump on his vote at that point; I could easily be wrong here, but I don't recall Rikae being overly suspicious of Sally then. Given that Inzil could be wrong, even as a probably-dreamt ordo, why jump on his vote that quickly?

Not that it matters at this point, of course, considering the options.
First time I'm awake for DL, how about that.

Because if seers mean anything at all, Inzil is innocent, and therefore a wrong vote from him would have doomed us already. Because if Inzil is right, we'll be in the same situation toMorrow, and I don't wish to create more confusion.
There is no innocent reason to wait around hoping for something better (as you apparently did).
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote