View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 05:31 AM   #194
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
With the seer dead the village set to work deciphering any seer hints McCaber might have left.

"Sally," Inzil said.

"Sally," Rikae and Greenie joined it.

Hands went up throughout the remaining villagers, all for Sally. Save for two.

"Rikae, though I can see none will agree with me now," Shasta said. "If Sally isn't a wolf we're toast."

"Dun!" Sally proclaimed, because if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

With Sally's lynch all but decided the village broke into more bickering about which wolf threw their packmate under the bus. The sun began it's march toward the horizon as name calling and arguing intensified. As the sun's last rays disappeared in the sky Sally decided to take advantage of their end of day arguing.

She dashed into the street to catch the first light of the moonrise. "You'll never take me alive!" she screamed. "This village is full of soft, meaty bodies and I shall feast tonight!" She laughed maniacally, waiting for her change to take place. "Fools! I'll show you -" Sally's rhetoric was cut short as Inzil rushed forward and pushed her into the fast approach mail coach. It was hours later than usual and Sally never even saw it barreling up the road.

The mailman reined in his horses, looking at the broken Sally under his wheels. She had been half changed into her wolf form when she was crushed. "Oh dear, I seem to have hit someone's pet," the mailman said. "That'll teach me to make my rounds at nightfall!"

"Don't worry," Nerwen said. "It was a rabid beast we were trying to put down."

The Living
Inziladun
Rikae
Nerwen
wilwarin538
Shastanis Althreduin
A Little Green

The Dead
Kitanna – ripped apart Night 1 - Moddess
Legate of Amon Lanc - Brained on Day 1 - Ranger
Aganzir - Scalped on Night 2 - Ordo
Macalaure - Set on fire Day 2 - Ordo
McCaber - Choked on bits of Agan Night 3 - Seer
satansaloser2005 - Thrown under a carriage Day 3 - Wolf

Night 4 has begun

Last edited by Kitanna; 10-15-2014 at 07:51 AM.
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote