View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 10:18 AM   #78
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
3) Given Jex's reaction to my speculation that maybe a lone lover goes over to the wolves, I'm thinking the lovers are on the side of the village, even in death. But what happens to Nimrodel with her lover gone?
Which reaction? This was all I could find:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar-Jêx View Post
So far, the facts we know about the lovers are: Amroth is also a ranger and the nature of the relationship has been accentuated to arouse suspicion surrounding their roles.

I doubt that Amroth would also be a cobbler, because 3 roles seems far too many for one person. If they were to be lynched, it would take a lot of interest out of the game in one hit. However, the text about Nimrodel seems most intriguing. I am led to believe that Nimrodel has more than one objective, similar to Amroth's dual objective. 2 wolves is too few, but 3 is too many. A cobbler would fill this mid-space quite well, and could be Nimrodel's other role.
It seems possible to me that Tar didn't actually know.

At any rate, I'm not suggesting we lynch Agan now. If she's a wolf,that will become increasingly clear, after all.

Edit: X'd with Lottie
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote