View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 04:39 AM   #275
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
There's no more point in considering Kitanna since if she's a wolf she's about to by lynched anyway, so I'll just look at Rikae, Farael and Lottie.

Day 3

Rikae
- Sceptical of Sally, and (not unreasonably) wanted voting to not go ahead without more details. Considered a lot of fake reveal scenarios.
- Sally finds her attitude about the revealed innocents perturbing, thinking that Rikae could be unhappy about narrowing odds. But if Rikae was a cursed, it actually wouldn't count.

Farael
- Also sceptical of Sally.
- Was quick to vote for Shasta after his "reveal", but if a wolf he would know that Shasta was doomed. So the vote placement, although the one which tipped it into 4 votes and sealed Shasta's fate, is not indicative of guilt or innocence.

Lottie
- Believed Sally and voted pretty quickly, but she had to vote very soon and was busy, so it was sensible. Didn't say much that Day.

Really, Rikae and Farael behaved in similar ways, albeit that Rikae was more aggressively sceptical and Farael was more low-key and voted faster (whereas the votes after his didn't count). I'm not sure what they would usually do as wolves. If I had to pick the more traditionally wolfish behaviour of the two I'd say Farael's, but there's a possibility a Rikae wolf would go for a bold strategy.

Day 4

Rikae and Farael's big argument mostly doesn't seem enlightening. Rikae does something odd in that she suggests that people vote for her, which is something I generally think an innocent should never do and which a wolf may use as a gambit. But then Farael agrees with that and says voting for her sounds like a good idea just because nobody should ever pull such a stunt. Which is also pretty bad...but may have been taking into account that it's not a wise thing for an innocent to do.

Rikae seems to be spending a lot of energy thinking things through, and also finds something which could legitimately be a slip from Lottie. It looks like a pretty genuine effort and thought process, but maybe Rikae is just a clever wolf. And if she's a wolf then she probably wouldn't know the true details of Nimrodel's role so would need to consider them. Farael also has some doubts. They look reasonable too.

And I'm probably about out of time now, so I'll leave it at this. No conclusions reached yet, unfortunately.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote