View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 10:52 AM   #312
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
As it turns out, though, I hadn't been consciously hinting to the wolves that I was Cursed - but I probably did slip and say "cursed before" because I was cursed this game, so, good catch!
I was wondering about that post but figured it could go either way so I didn't chase it further. There was a game ages ago (god that would probably be close to ten years now) where Nogrod was the seer (for the first time, I think) and wanted to lynch wolf!Roa without revealing, so he latched onto her slip "I've never been a wolf before". She claimed it wasn't a slip though, but perfectly grammatical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Agan, you slippery thing! Who knows how long you would have lasted if it wasn't for Nerdanel/Nimrodel?
Till the very end, of course. If Lottie had killed someone else the night we killed her, we would probably have won before the end of the day, seer or no seer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
We thought he was the Cursed.
Yeah. Basically it went like this:
*deadline*
S: I feel Boro might be the cursed.
A: Do you know I thought the same!
S: Let's look at everyone before sending in his name though.
A: Yeah let's do that although we might as well kill him.
*half an hour before deadline*
Nerwen: Sooo who are you two going to kill?

I was curious to see what people made of it, even if it would have been more sensible by far to kill someone who left a false trail.