View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 05:02 PM   #139
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay then the list:

The Good
Rikae - so far so good, seems calm and collected which (sorry dear) Wolfkae often isn't
Mac - well I think I'm usually fairly good at reading him and he seems ok atm
Firefoot - somehow seems pretty good to me or whatsoever no specific reason
morm - I actually think he might be innocent this time?
Nilp - as I see it: self-voted because it was expected of him, since then has been very reasonable and seemingly genuinely trying to figure out what's good for the village
Legate - seems more like his innocent self than not, would not bet large sums of money on it though

The Bad
Sally - under my radar, and in a manner that makes me think of sneaky Sallywolves of the past
Agan - her little "slip" and he shameless advocation of no lynch make me raise my eyebrows to say the least

The Ugly (err sorry I mean the in-between category )
Form - I disagree with his reasoning, but that has nothing to do with his role
Gwath - where art thou?
McCaber - insufficient data
Lottie - acknowledging the fact my bad vibes are probably kneejerk, if they persist, I will have a better look at her
Boro - ...he posted?? in an uncharacteristically unnoticeable manner, then!
Nogrod - so far looking like his usual sinister self and making a lot of sense
Nerwen - all I've got on her is "I hope she votes toDay"
Rune - he seems a little... grumpy? nervous? negative? but then again isn't that why we love him
Lalaith - no idea yet, just happy she's playing after a loooooooooong time *waves*
Eomer - seems fairly fine for Eomer actually, haha, but not good enough to be in the good category
Shasta - could be either way, as always
the phantom - I actually think he looks pretty innocent at this point, but he can thank his reputation for me still keeping my eye on him
Mith - innocentish vibes, slightly curiously started talking about the special role out of the blue (throwaway topic, even though that matters a lot less than in an ordinary game)
Greenie - is a meanie, and very sharp, and I adore her, but I'm absolutely not trusting her
Kath - goes to the "has hardly been here" category

edit: xed with da phants and onwards
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote