View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 01:07 AM   #260
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I wouldn't put it so strongly as "highly suspicious", but eyebrow-raising, perhaps. (I mean, in *this* game, why *not* make a case against a dead man?) There was nothing in Rune's posting that would link him with morm, though. Have you seen something in morm's, or was that just a guess?
No, not between morm and Rune. That suggestion was an off-the-cuff guess - I hadn't gone back and checked. They don't really interact much, if at all, which leads me to believe that, if they are packmates, it is not morm himself who is implicated by Rune's death, but rather the third packmate - Greenie, maybe, if Rune decided to throw out a bit of very light wolf-on-wolf, or Form, if he really went heavily wolf-on-wolf. Now, of course, I've moved into speculation, but that would be my guess as to why morm responded to Sally the way he did.

Besides his response to Sally, though, looking through morm's posts, I found that he and Rune played a very similar game in a lot of respects. Both hung back, both cast basically throw-away votes (Rune for Form, with the intention of tying, and morm for Mac, both very early on in the game), and both chose an side on the Dead thread debate and occasionally reiterated their support of that side, without actually getting their hands dirty. I could easily see them being a pair of wolves who wanted to stay out of the spotlight.

Of course, this could (and, honestly, probably is) just be wishful thinking. I would very much like to be one wolf down with another in sight. I definitely suspect morm, but I'll take a look at other people as well to try to avoid tunnel-visioning on him.