View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 09:19 AM   #289
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
It's hard to post from a phone, .

Anyway, Legate has co-opted my project for the day, which was to look into the possibility of the Nog voters saving Agan with their votes. Bah.

As for my own vote yesterday (as it's been mentioned as suspicious by Firefoot and Mac, I believe) - I'm pretty sure I mentioned why I was suspicious of Nog fairly early on (for me, anyway) because of that comment of his about ordos being fine with being lynched. It looked like he was setting up to be able to suspect anyone who was defensive about being lynched (as he actually did, with Phantom) and was the most suspicious thing I saw yesterday.

Also, I believe most of the latter votes on Nog were made at roughly the same time, though it's hard to go back and look at cross votes on my phone.

More later. I'll be checking in periodically.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote