View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 01:12 PM   #313
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I still think Agan is most likely a wolf, but I'll grant that there's a possibility that she's innocent. But why then was she so upset about Lommy's suspicion?
*raises eyebrow*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
#184 Rikae says Agan-Lommy looks wolf-on-wolf, no explanation
I don't know how you got that from "it would look wolf-on-wolf but that wouldn't make sense in this game".

Actually, though, I've changed my mind now: wolf-on-wolf does make sense. Like I said in my last post, dead wolves roles will come out eventually, and their comrades would surely prefer not to be linked in the history.

As for why:
Agan made would could have been a slip, Lommy pointed it out, and they argued back and forth about whether it was until everyone else wanted to write them both off. I've done that sort of thing with a packmate myself, before.

But anyway, you're being sloppy (deliberately or not) lumping me in with "the wolf-on-wolf people" when my conclusion, yesterDay, was that it probably wasn't.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote