View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 01:27 PM   #131
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
For those that know her better- what do you think of the way she entered the thread. I mean, there were several attitudes she could have taken. For instance-

"Darn it, Agan! Why didn't you reveal and save us, now we're two innocents down!"

But instead she just says hello and starts talking about Sally. Is that a normal reaction?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I quickly looked through some of Greenie's posts and some of the points made against her, and so far she is the person here I most inclined to think a wolf. It is a bit odd, because I don’t normally suspect people that I agree with, and I do find myself agreeing with her most of the time.
I've been reading through this thread and Nog is looking more and more innocent to me. We have our differing views and disagreements, but he's said or done nothing that actually looks evil or foul or opportunistic to me.

As to what phantom spotted - that's curious. It could be that getting sudden proof of my innocence chagrined her enough not to complain, but. She's also being awfully nice and cooperative. It can obviously be genuine, but... I think I'll also feel better about checking her.