View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 01:34 PM   #134
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
I did see it and it made me laugh - after all I like dwarves, even if Tyrion Lannister has never been my particular favourite.
Aww... Tyrion is who I got on the personality match thingummy on Facebook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Many seemed to think all you'd do is fight
Ha ha, yes. But we have a mastery of fighting without fighting, if you follow...

Also, if we examine Green, are you prepared for the consequences if the's innocent/guilty? Guilty perhaps makes Legate and Rikae look good for voting her, or guilty for destroying the opposing pack, for instance.

With Nog it could implicate Sally and others, or clear them. I mean, is it even a factor considering Wolf-on-Wolf isn't really a thing this game seeing as they don't know one another?

Any clues as to what most Living will be keen to see? They want to see Nog because he was a lynch, and his lynch competition is a known Gifted? Or they want to see Green because the known Gifted killed her? Really I'm content to let Agan call this shot since she's the one you folks can't claim you don't trust.