View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 02:03 PM   #139
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I doubt anyone (except maybe Boro) is "writing you off as an innocent" just yet.
Well actually I am, as I've said more than once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
But I'm a bit worried about the phantom - Boro -connection still, fex. this tp spotting the three times FBI -thingy.
I'm not worried about that at all. They're similar players and employ similar tactics, and really, with the two of them, it doesn't require prior plotting to notice things like that. It was actually a curious find because it's totally something Boro would do (he's done similar keywords before more than once) - in my opinion, the interesting question is, did he do it by accident or was it an actual seer hint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Aww... Tyrion is who I got on the personality match thingummy on Facebook.
Have you taken this quizhttp://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the...aracter-test-1? It's the best ASoIaF/GoT personality test I've seen. First time I got Daenerys, then a year later Cersei - not sure I'm happy about this development.

Lommy and our other friends need my attention for a little while now, brb.