View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 01:22 AM   #262
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
Did you see the latest developments on the Living thread? If Sally is seriously going to reveal and purposefully ask to get lynched, why don't we just flippin give up. Geez. I mean, she only gets to return to the living IF her Lover stays alive, and the Wolves will have FOUR shots at that lover (plus the following day's lynch). Why take that risk? Why give up the opportunity to lynch a Wolf to purposefully lynch a Gifted that is unlikely to gain you any benefit?!
I agree, it's insane! And she could bring back, like, the alignments of two dead people at most? God, I hope they don't do that!!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote