View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 01:39 AM   #263
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Boo. Sorry Greenie.

However-

KNOWN INNOCENT HIGH FIVE o/
I did tell you. Still, I suppose being a known innocent makes a nice change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
IF you are innocent you need to give up the idea of testing me and just trust me.
Wishful thinking, love. Not testing you for the time being? Sure. Trusting you? No way, barring a Seer reveal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Yeah, if Boro is the seer he's keeping very quiet about his dreams. Which makes sense considering how many times he stressed the seer's main asset is the number of dreams.
I hadn't thought of that, but whether the Seer is Boro or someone else, they could be trusting that their dreams can be transmitted to the Living after they die via a Ranger or a Lover, and thus leave less hints than they normally would to avoid detection from two wolf packs on the lookout for them. It's risky that way, too, of course, and leaving a lot to chance, but it's a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Anyway, the only remark to what I've seen: sorry for probably making you waste your check-vote on Greenie (seems to me you did so because you thought I might be the Seer so she could be Wolf). For that matter, apologies Greenie for the suspicion, so you apparently were just enjoying yourself and being happy because of having lot of time to play, not because of being a Wolf. But all that said, still it's good because now we can be sure and all that. However, if we can choose (of course depending on what happens on the Living thread toDay), I really think you should have checked the phantom, and that's what I would put on the to-do list for the future.
Erm... what? You were super convinced I was a wolf, and yet you think we should have checked phantom instead of me? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
Also do Mac count as a dead European?
Jawohl!
Also, I adore you two. And Rikae? You are a troll and I adore you too. <3

I'm kind of hoping the Seer, whoever s/he is, will reveal toDay because the village is clueless (my condolences, it must be frustrating). But I mean - seriously considering the purposeful lynch of a Lover? Seriously?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote