View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 04:39 AM   #266
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
I feel obliged to chime in here to say that you should not place that interpretation on it. Kills are always posted in the narrations in the order they either happen in the Living Thread or the names are turned in by the killers.

It is sequence of events, nothing more.

I just wrote it the way I did because it amused me.
Okay, that makes it clear (or doesn't actually, but yes in the case that I was also wondering whether I am here for some totally different reason and am especially marked there. Seems like not. So now it's up to what in the name of all is happening here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
*double-checks rules to make sure there are no cobblers in the game*

Ok, this is perfectly in line with what an ordo-Rikae would do, so that makes me inclined to trust her.

Would a wolf-Rikae do, too? I think my dear old friend Riesling may have the answer.
You two are brilliant Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Did you see the latest developments on the Living thread? If Sally is seriously going to reveal and purposefully ask to get lynched, why don't we just flippin give up. Geez. I mean, she only gets to return to the living IF her Lover stays alive, and the Wolves will have FOUR shots at that lover (plus the following day's lynch). Why take that risk? Why give up the opportunity to lynch a Wolf to purposefully lynch a Gifted that is unlikely to gain you any benefit?!
I also assume that's your confession that you are totally definitely not any Lover after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Erm... what? You were super convinced I was a wolf, and yet you think we should have checked phantom instead of me? Really?
Well, not really really, since then I would keep thinking you are a Wolf (and half the Dead with me, at least). Maybe that was bad phrasing, but I meant it mostly that checking the phantom is among one of the first things I would have done, and would suggest to do it in the future.

Although now, of course I started thinking about checking one of our other two newcomers... meh. I liked the way Rikae tried to stir things up here, just thinking about Mac's reaction to that. Btw I totally hope those two are not Wolves together and this was an ad-hoc performance for our entertainment, that would kill me. (Oops... sorry, forgot I am already dead.)

But if I go with common sense (or plain impression, rather), I would be ok with thinking Rikae innocent and Mac's reaction to her reveal nothing horrible either. But then we are back to the question: whom should we check? And since some have mentioned it, in regards to checking me, obviously I'll tell you it's a waste, I'm totally normal innocent.

In any case, for that, let's consider if we get anything out of checking a person besides their own role. (As in, connections...)

But we don't get to do it until the Night, right? And now we should think about empowering somebody on the Living thread, or whatnot? (Gotta go reread that thread, didn't have chance to do it yet, just woke up. Yeah...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I'm kind of hoping the Seer, whoever s/he is, will reveal toDay because the village is clueless (my condolences, it must be frustrating). But I mean - seriously considering the purposeful lynch of a Lover? Seriously?
Exactly, it should happen, because the Wolves would totally kill the Seer toDay, I mean the chances are ridiculously high at this point. So let's hope.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote