View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 04:33 PM   #384
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Also, I'll probably want to take a second look at why Rikae and I were killed. Do we take Lottie at face value about Legate? If so, Nerwen/Mith/Lommy certainly aren't in her pack.

Mac's pack killing me Night 1 would make even more sense if-

Agan, Boro, Sally, & Nilp are all innocent (or at least in the other pack).
and/or
Nogrod and/or Firefoot are also in Mac's pack.

Rikae, what's the best you can say about your own murder?
I suppose the most likely scenario is that Lottie & her pack found me seerish.

Going on that assumption:

Day 1 I said "Anybody who is suggesting an ordo self-sacrifice toDay (Nilp? Phantom? Lottie?) fie on you."
and made a point of saying I liked tp's ideas "whatever he is"
Argued against lynching people who always look suspicious (I was thinking Rune, McCaber, Shasta... not sure if others were thinking the same)

Day 2
Right off the bat I talk about being somewhat suspicious of Mac & Lommy
Joked about Lommy setting me up.
Voted Lommy. I was going on a hunch. I could see a wolf-Lommy finding the
way I was after her all day seerish.
Still making a point that I liked tp's ideas but didn't necessarily trust him.
"Ugh. I suspected Agan earlier but she's been looking better to me lately. I also definitely don't want Form lynched. And Nog is creating confusion but I suspect it's just sleep deprivation, not evil, to blame.
"
Suggested voting Lommy, Greenie, Mac or tp. Voted Lommy.

Day 3
I first said "that takes care of that" of tp's death, then went to look at the Nogawagon.
Concluded it wasn't to defend Agan.
Suggested it was defending Lommy.
Looked at Lottie and Firefoot. Found Lottie quite suspicious and tried to get others to vote her, unsure of Firefoot.
Voted Greenie as a preferable lynch to Mac or Agan.

So from this alone I could conclude:

Lommy might well be in Lottie's pack.
Rune most likely was not.
Mac most likely was not.

Not sure how that makes sense in light of their interactions at the moment, but yeah.

EDIT: My post #385, at 6:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Getting hints from someone's reactions in RL can't always be avoided. But using those reasons then publicly is another thing, and not quite fair - I mean you can't avoid getting things into your mind seeing someone's reactions but in the thread we probably should stick to the written stuff... gah... it's not worth a discussion now.
If you mean me talking about Mac's reactions, I meant his reactions in the thread.
As for Mac & Nilp, that was based on the way they talked about each other in the living thread. I'm not entirely sure anymore what looked wolfish about it, though.

Last edited by Rikae; 06-13-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote