View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #552
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe List + thoughts

Koala
  • Nerwen - I noticed how she suddenly took the fore toDAY. I thought at first that she saw Boro's post regarding post count and thought to herself, 'Challenge accepted.' With her revelation that sudden shift now makes more sense. Am inclined to trust her information, at least.
  • Sally - Hmm...

Shark-infested waters
  • Formendacil - Shifted down a notch due to presence of 'confirmed' innocents. Done nothing to make me doubt him, though.
  • Boromir88 - Ditto.
  • Thinlómien - Her posts toDAY are substantive and has innocent villager-like vibes--the thinking out loud, the confusion, the frustration at the confusion, etc.
  • Mithalwen - Is worryingly detached, but nothing suspicious. (Also, is my mother.)
  • Lalaith - Feels innocent, but not strongly so. Focused on the narration detail as well as the Nog/Agan duelling waggons (the clearest clue available or laser focusing on one topic to avoid committing to other opinions? But she did provide a sort of list.)
  • mormegil - Is helping me fulfil my suspicion quota. Also, he makes his opinion known, which is something I'd trust in this village--Wolves would be try to be less open, I think.

Swarm of Killer Beers [sic]
  • Firefoot - Her death analysis as sharp (way too sharp even, according to Lottie), but in the absence of concrete role/alignment knowledge of the Dead, an analysis of why someone would be killed as a possible Seer seems a useful tool.
  • Shastanis Althreduin - Werewolf Psychic strikes again? His narrow laser-like focus on certain topics is worrying, but is comprehensive in them.
  • McCaber - Too focused on the Agan/Lommy war; provided a halfhearted Rune death analysis (although I do understand the halfheartedness. This game is driving me insane.)
  • Eomer of the Rohirrim - Makes logical arguments against the Agan/Lommy war being suspicious. Is part of the Nogawagon (TM A Little Green). Makes a comment about how laser-like focus on a topic is used to camouflage Wolvish behaviour, but is laser-like in his posts as well (the war and Legate's case against Greenie). Hm?

Komodo Dragon
  • Kath - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Godzilla
  • Loslote - From her 'revealing' comment, I'm inclined to think that her Pack is in dire straits--probably down to one member after her death?
  • Nilpaurion Felagund - When can we lynch him?
  • Kuruharan

---

Now we need information from the Dead more than ever. If the Seer is indeed there, and they have indeed dreamt of the two people Nerwen mentioned, then that's an additional known innocent--in fact, she would be even more confirmed than Sally at this point (unless this dream transfer can happen to Wolves, and Nerwen used it to get a member of the other Pack killed...? Unlikely.)

Also, the effect this has on the other Pack's psyche--now they know that a member of the other Pack has been killed, and they (probably) now have numbers. Would they revert to more traditional Werewolvery posting and NIGHT killing?

Also, DEAD PEOPLE, please use Firefoot's list to tell us what you know. kkthxbai
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote