View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #624
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
If there is no clear-cut situation where both the village votes more or less unanimously and there is a clearly established procedure what our vote means, then I say we just try to do what little we can. If there were already a pack of votes we could vote for someone who voted to lynch someone we especially suspect, but as even that is not the case I'm afraid we just have to give our vote as some kind of vote of confidence (or then not vote at all) as it looks like most of us will be having little to say as to who is lynched because we're fast alsleep (and too many wolves, 2-4, lurk there around the DL).

When I look at the list of names in the Living Thread I can't quite come up with anyone else than Nerwen as one we could vote for.

I'm open to well argued ideas though. For a while (trying to go to sleep in some more decentish time finally tonight).
Third time's the charm, right?

I basically second this. If there is no brilliant revelation or amazing list coming up at the Living thread in some minutes, then I think I will really also just vote for Nerwen.

It would have made perhaps even more sense not to vote at all, but exactly, if we don't vote, Wolves could just wreak havoc.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote