View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 09:39 PM   #730
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Not a surprise about Nerwen. I'm still puzzled why she didn't give more info yesterday. It seemed fairly obvious it would be her last Day with us. The question now is do we have two packs that hunted her, one pack left (how many?) or 2 packs with a ranger protection? It makes me hopeful that we only have one pack and Nilp was the sole survivor of his pack, though I don't think he would have self-voted in that case. He was either the member of a pack with more than 1 or innocent, although he acted quite oddly.

I hope we can assume that Boro didn't go after Nerwen.

McCaber, I disagree with your list. Nerwen said to hold off on Eomer but not dismiss him. She indicated he was part of a riddle that she hadn't puzzled out yet. To me this isn't the free pass card. The other problem is that she never confirmed the others innocent. In fact she only told us those that are dead were innocent i.e. phantom and Firefoot. Also, it's important to note that in 625 it would seem she knew something of Boromir but didn't know the full picture. She had a bit of distrust in the role too. We don't really know Boro's motives which makes me nervous.

As far as making a list, I think we've reached the point where doing so would be challenging to pull off without fear of wolfish influence. We have potentially 3 to 4 wolves dead and with so many potential scry targets now it will be a one to one ratio at best, right? This could give the dead an unfavorable situation in deciding whom to give the extra vote to. I would suggest they take the information they have and use it as best they see fit.

I'll try and think more on this tomorrow when I wake up, but in full disclosure, I've got a very busy morning at work tomorrow so I may be limited in my time. Anyway what I'm thinking is we need to make sure we give the dead options to choose from. If they only have one person but that person is evil and giving them the vote will negatively influence the outcome we are at a loss. Could we ask the question in a way that would give them two candidates for each option?