View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:15 AM   #1001
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Greetings, fellow-corpses!

First things first- Formendacil and Mormegil are wolves. Dreamed them last Night.
Splendid, I say. Really at least morm started looking terribly fishy lately (along with Eomer, if you ask me) and the general unhelpfulness of these people who were kinda hanging around, knowing that they should make a list for the Dead so that we can vote, but kinda didn't, that was really bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
So actually, it would be in our best interests today if the Living didn't manage to come up with a list for us, so we could just cast our doubling vote for someone who votes for Form or morm. Undoubtedly they will be much more on top of their game though and leave us no way to communicate the intended message...
It seems to be under debate, but yeah, I think we should try to cast our vote in order to empower the lynch we agree on. And they could even be clever enough to get that as a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
So, my dreams were-

Night One: phantom and Shasta.. Ordo and Ranger.

Night Two: Aganzir and Mac. Hunter and Wolf.

Night Three: Lommy and Lottie. Ordo and Wolf.

Night Four: Firefoot and Eomer.. Ordos.

Night Five: Form and Morm. Wolves.
Nilp, I hope you are taking notes (I hope you make it back).

For that matter, sadly I can't participate in the spamming now, gotta go painting walls, but, I'll be back later today!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote