View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 08:25 PM   #835
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Ah, so I don't need to confess that I was never sally's lover. That's good.

I figured you were burning time until Nilp came back so I didn't raise any fuss. You seemed genuine at the time so I backed your play trusting that you knew what you were doing. It's good to see that trust wasn't misplaced.
I wondered about that. Good show, Sally.

On the other hand, we had three nightkills last night, so there's - at the very least! - one wolf from each pack remaining, plus Boro... and there are only six of us left (not counting Nilp, because he'll be dead after today.)

Which also means there are at least two wolves in the group of McCaber, Mith, and Kath. Good odds, but we've got to eliminate a nightkill today.

Sally, if McCaber isn't your beloved, why are you so quick to trust him?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote