Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 08:57 PM   #2640
Ivriniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ivriniel has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervinca Took View Post
I got very frustrated with a new book of cryptic crosswords I was trying out before I went to sleep last night. I love cryptic clues, but I am not very good at finishing cryptic crosswords. But then they often don't cater for every single part of the clue ... either that or I simply AM very bad at them.

Please make a downward comparison I'm MUCH worse at them, so a post for your self esteem ahahhahah as that's about how competent I am at this very strange but fun thread. It's not that I'm stupid, and it's okay to be dumb (dumb means 'pre-aural' and is where the emotion, awe, traces to, so as we say 'it's only a fool who's never been a fool'.

I will try, again, to see if I can make myself a useful citizen on this thread and learn how to be an interesting gamer.

Hope you are well, Pervinca, and feel free to indulge my masochistic side, by humiliating me (hahaha by simply agreeing with my idiocy).

Hope you have been well.

Iv