View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:13 PM   #427
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Sorry to be this kind of an Owl of Minerva only flying after the fact - but with some hindsight (which I myself did acquire just now thinking about it) I could say that those who were very well on top of the rules on D1 and suggested a no-lynch policy are to me somewhat suspicious now.

I mean whatever we think about the possibility of the Dead Thread to help us, a no-lynch on D1 certainly robbed us one vote from them. And by default that should be the aim of the evil-side - especially as they didn't know beforehand, how the discussion on the Dead-vote issue would go on D1.
I still *strongly* disagree. The Dead would have known no more than we did if they had had a vote on Day 2. They would not have been able to vote to reveal any roles yet at that point, so they would have had no more information than we did. "Robbing" us of one uninformed vote in favor of having another person still alive to give their own uninformed vote - and be able to defend it - does not seem like a bad trade to me.

I really can't figure you out - your consistency made me think that you were more likely innocent, but I'm not sure that argument holds up in this game format. I disagree with you on a lot of the game mechanic interpretation, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're evil. You do seem to see the people who disagree with you as evil, though, which might be a wolf trying to produce suspicions out of thin air rather than actually looking at posts and analyzing behavior, since that's more likely to lead to a packmate. I'm torn on what to think of you.

EDIT: xed with Nog