View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:48 PM   #299
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I imagine we will spend this day 2 scrutinising voting patterns, at least I see little in G55 behavior to warrant significant analysis. Besides the big bust up with Rikae, she seems to have mainly thrown a few non-committal comments about.

She turned on Legate when he picked up on her idea, had a little banter with Lommy about day 1 tactics, discussed the merits of cobbler hunting with Kath and challenged Brinniel for suspecting her. Wasn't that about it?

Rikae seems like an obvious choice, having been in a public spat with a traitor and under all circumstances a capacity they would not want around, so we seem to have unadventurous and downright boring wolves.

I didn't look to closely on Rikae's post yesterday, but they seem to warrant a bit closer scrutiny.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote