View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 02:11 PM   #504
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
This doesn't make sense to me. As I recall, Lommy started toDay sounding almost outraged that people seemed to be giving Brinn a pass. Did I miss something in the middle where this changed? I don't really see why we should give someone a pass if she hasn't done anything to appear less suspicious, or less likely to be guilty. Likewise, I don't see how other people being eager to accuse and/or defend her means we should give her a pass - if anything, it would mean more to analyse in case she was lynched. Lommy, help?
I don't recall being outraged about that, but - I started the day thinking Mac and Brinn are equally implicated by and equally touchy about Rikae's death. Then I actually read through Rikae's posts (italics because I thought I said this 20 times ) and came to the conclusion they don't look like a seer who dreamt of Brinnwolf which made me consider it less likely - but not impossible - that a wolf pack with Brinn would target Rikae. While Mac's paranoia about Rikae seemed so outlandish it seemed to me the same paranoia could easily have led a wolf pack with Mac to kill Rikae.

edit: xed with everyone after what I quoted

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-07-2020 at 02:15 PM. Reason: goddamn pronouns *smacks self*
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote