View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 02:18 PM   #508
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I don't recall being outraged about that, but - I started the day thinking Mac and Brinn are equally implicated by and equally touchy about Rikae's death. Then I actually read through Rikae's posts (italics because I thought I said this 20 times ) and came to the conclusion she doesn't look like a seer who dreamt of Brinnwolf which made me consider it less likely - but not impossible - that a wolf pack with Brinn would target Rikae. While Mac's paranoia about Rikae seemed so outlandish it seemed to me the same paranoia could easily have led a wolf pack with Mac to kill Rikae.
Ah okay, makes sense now. I went back to the beginning of the day and the bit I got the outrage vibes from was this abundance of questionmarks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
But I already see people talking as if the bandwagon against Brinn is a sign of her innocence? No???
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote