View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 02:24 PM   #512
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, I've snatched a few minutes. To the people suspicious of me - it seems like most of this comes out of my misreading/over-simplifying things? I've taken the concrit on board, and will make sure to read more carefully toMorrow. (I have a bad habit of semi-skimming over bits of posts, and then forgetting that there was anything between the first and last points to catch my eye.) I welcome the scrutiny - all you'll find is that I've tried my best to follow the evidence.

ToMorrow is the weekend; not sure how that'll affect my posting, but I'll definitely try to answer any questions about my thinking.

(And to whoever said I sound like a salesman - probably! I've spent the past five or six years routinely sending emails with 'thank you, and best regards' at the end, it's a hard habit to break!)

Checking for cross-posts... okay, I got a vote, and I'm bad for Mac's blood pressure, but ultimately I don't see anything to change my stated intention (specifically including, nothing in Mac's post (last second edit: posts) allays my worries). So since I now have to go:

++Macalaure

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote