View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 03:20 PM   #597
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
That is what I call an unexpected surprise. Of course it also makes me wonder what if Mac's a wolf too?

RIP Kit, sorry you had to come out. I was hoping people would just ignore your end of Day 1 comment to G55's fake reveal. Reinforces my general point that we can all be a little better at discretion, and not all discretion is evil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Wolf-on-wolf is certainly not out of the question. In fact, it's likely. With five of them, they could afford to sacrifice one if it made another one or two look rosier, especially since Urwen's departure gave them what amounts to a free kill.
Not out of the question, true. It would be convenient for a wolf to hide behind the "I trust Kit" reason. Revealed ranger, highly likely to be night killed, I can see being a good spot for a wolf to ally themselves and look good.

However, I'm going to put this disclaimer now and say I will not be considering the possibility of wolf-on-wolf votes yesterday. I just think there's more suspicious votes to be focusing on that has wolves, than the votes of those who lynched a wolf.

I did a thorough look of Huey's posts from Day 1 and 2. I must say he was someone I wasn't considering a suspect. In hindsight his end of Day 1 and end of Day 2 posts, I can definitely see why he was found suspicious. I'm going to get myself some dinner and be back with a Huey analysis.

Edit: crossed with everyone since Zil