View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 03:08 PM   #858
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
YesterDay, I thought there was a pretty good chance I'd be on the block. I threw caution to the wind and voted.

Maybe it was easier for me, having voted the same way as Sally Day 2, to have not seen the "suspicion" apparently evident. But that wagon was evil.

The driving force was Lommy.

She started in on Sally early yesterDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Uh, you have something to confess? Are you the next fatalistic wolf à la Mac?
I was put in the "fatalistic" set too. I can't speak for Sally, but having already been suspected before, I was fully prepared to have people gunning for me after voting Mac instead of Hueywolf. I was resigned to repeatedly having to defend myself. I picked up the same vibe from her.

Quote:
Sally -> Macalaure 4

Another one who steered clear of the Huine issue, wondered aloud if she should vote Mac or Lottie. Went for Mac who had more votes of the two at the time when Huine was rapidly gaining more votes. Extremely dubious vote - especially if we take into account that at least to me at this point Huine didn't seem like a "lost case" at all.
This is quite a lofty position for someone who voted the same way, albeit early, and who was given softball suspicion from Huey.

Quote:
Can I start giving paranoid wolf awards? YesterDay Mac and Brinn for thinking they're being framed by the Rikae kill, toDay Sally and Inzil being convinced they're done for. None of that looks very innocent to me.

Sally looks very furry to me right now. She did before, her vote was the worst, and her apologetic attitude toDay is not helping her cause at all. Fishy fishy lupine fish.
Again, why is it that only a wolf could be resigned to the fact that they know they're going to face suspicion? I think you greatly exaggerated this about both of us.

Quote:
Sally - Eeevil cupcake. Eeeevil. Has been suspiciously safe in her choices since the beginning, tried to save Huine yesterDay, toDay first seemed to have given up and now is trying to convince people she'd have bussed a fellow!Huine. There's nothing innocent in this mix. Certainly my main suspect at the moment.
She voted for Brinn to save Kit Day 2. "Suspiciously safe"?

Quote:
I mean, even if Sally is indeed the hunter, don't we want to give her a shot?

Think about it. If I'm right and she's bluffing, we win.

If I'm wrong and she's indeed the hunter, well, then I would trust her to have a faily high chance to take a wolf with her, which is also a pretty good outcome.

(Yeah, I know in the worst case we could lose two innocents but hey, that's the game. If Sally is the hunter let her do her job. I trust her to pick wisely.)
That's a pretty cavalier attitude, considering that the odds were still heavily in favor of Sally tagging an innocent over a wolf. "You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs, amirite"?

Quote:
Why on earth would the hunter send the pick earlier than she has to?
Because she's RL busy, maybe?

Quote:
Okay yes good point about the hunter pick.

Who are you "hunting" Sally?
If it had been me, there's no way I'd have said who I'd really picked. I'd have picked a name out of thin air.

Quote:
You personally like known innocents, I personally like dead wolves, and I'm willing to take risks to get them.
That's one of the wolfiest wolf statements I've seen in a long time.

Quote:
Let's take the Sally chance, no weird last minute things please!!!
Says our favorite Cheerleader of Doom.™