View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 05:06 PM   #223
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
C'mon Legate, read quicker. We want your input!
Yeah yeah. Done now. Well! You been busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
I died as I lived. Useless. And probably protecting wolves.
Incidentally, whom did you protect, out o' curiosity? (Don't think it's any sensitive information now... is it.)

Quote:
We're a majority of innocents in here at this point, and as long as we can remotely get our act together, we're in charge of the vote.
Yeah. Let's make sure we have enough time to talk this through AND vote (I don't know how are all of your schedules, but we can't do this last-minute, obviously). What do we want to do? Do we want to try to agree on a person (or ideally, some list of a few, in case we pick one and they say "I'm the Seer!" just before we send our votes), so maybe like "whom we think is most likely a Wolf" and then vote for them all at once? Is there a time of the Day we can all be around (sometime shortly before our DL, maybe?) so that we can just vote simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I am rather annoyed no one noticed my hunter hints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
You're not alone - I set up a potential Hunter claim in my very first post, by going on about Baby Turin.
Hunter hints? What hunter hints? Sorry, I always sucked at this. Has anyone thought I was posting hints? No? Thought so.

Quote:
On why I thought Boro was the seer.

The way he stays uninvolved but is able to go at great lengths about his thoughts when poked over it. He's not just goofing around having fun, he's just playing his cards really close to his chest.

His case against Lhuna - he didn't analyze anyone closely like that, so why her? Well, his analysis firmly rests on the assumption of Lommy's innocence. If he knew Lommy was innocent, it would make sense to suspect someone who makes a case against her that he doesn't like.

This doesn't make any sense to me logically, but the "Brinn is innocent" part really reads like a seer hint for people to figure out after he's dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
So far I've had this feeling that I'm on the most direct trajectory that leads to wolves, but my aim is slightly off-center. Like I'm hitting the target, but I'm not going to win any marksmanship competition.
This either reads as a wolfish "Geez, I'm so sorry I haven't been good at spotting wolves, yet, but I'm totally trying." or a seerish "I haven't been able to dream of any wolves yet, but I'm really trying."
Okay, this, maybe. I was, to be sure, from the start in accord with Lommy on "there's something weird about Boro" and once the Cobbler55 was out of the game (hullo there again), I was like, "okay, maybe he's 'da Chiiild'". Didn't see anything Seerish, but of all things, yes, that quote looks like it a bit. But the WWs may be oblivious not to have noticed it. Well, so was I then, but there are four times as many of them.

It may be incidentally good that I died because I was getting increasingly paranoid about people in the sort of scatterbrained way. But I'm a bit afraid who will be the people who are going to occupy the more central, louder spots of the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I'm so forking angry. I finally decided, at literally the last minute, to be end the question of Mac and Huey once and for all. Sadly, I was on the losing side. So sorry, Mac.
Actually, I know it's a very little consolation, but from the cruel, cold, practical perspective... it did at least solve that problem. I mean it would have been much better had Mac been a Wolf but... hey. I kinda hope the village can now use that info for something.

Quote:
I actually said I was hunting Lottie, or rather hinted at it, in a post I'll find and quote later.
That was actually what I kinda assumed (and Lottie probably figured).

Quote:
Legate was such a curious cookie. They should fry him, perhaps.
*Raises eyebrows barely noticeably.*
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote