View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:01 AM   #902
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë
And again, it's mid-game, I don't think it's too bold for an Infector (in this case Lommy) to have gone all-out on the Sally quarantining. Since she's already in the public eye as suspicious, she doesn't have much to lose by being in the spotlight, and the end result is that a non-wolf got lynched.
YesterDay was Day3, so scarcely mid-game in this big village. Also I don't think I have been widely suspected until toDay. You're looking at toDay's situation to make sense of yesterDay, and it doesn't add up.

Lottie - yes I didn't focus on Boro's vote despite it being similar to Sally and Zil's. That's because I thought Sally and Zil looked suspicious for other things as well, while for Boro the vote was more or less the only suspicious thing about him. I don't see why this is weird. If someone that overall seems innocent to you does something dodgy, I think it's natural to move them into an unsure category in your head (as I did with Boro yesterDay). While if someone you already consider dodgy does something dodgy, it's red flags time (that was me about Sally yesterDay, and to a lesser degree about Inzil).

I'm really torn about Inzil at the moment. I still don't like his vote from the Day before yesterDay, and I don't like his crusade against me toDay because granted I made myself a very easy target yesterDay. But I am aware there's still a chance he's a misguided innocent (a position I can scarcely judge) and in suspecting him I'm throwing myself into an interesting adventure called tunnel vision, part three.

Eönwë's suspicion of me feels very opportunistic to me, while Pitchwife and Lottie's more organic and understandable. Granted, this might be partly because I have other reasons to think Lottie and Pitch innocent, but nothing in particular for Eönwë.

Now I'm off to look at Legate's posts. Meanwhile you guys please think about the fact that only the wolves could have known that Sally was innocent yesterDay. I'm sure that's carrying echoes into toDay in terms of bashing people who genuinely thought Sally was a wolf.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote