View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:20 AM   #905
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Kath
Quote:
Lalaith changes her mind and votes sally - can I ask what caused the change, Lal?
For the same reason Legate did (we actually cross-posted) I got freaked out by the fact she didn't say who she was hunting. Up til then I'd been waiting on an agreed alternative to sally.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.....Shoulda just voted earlier for Eonwe. Not sure if it would have helped though. Zil was coming up as an alternative with a lot of people but I didn't really feel enthused by that alternative bandwaggon - I felt similar about him as I had about Mac - couldn't quite see what all the fuss and suspicion was about.

Might go back and have another look at him toDay to try to get my head round the continuing Zil suspicion, if I have time.
Today I am mostly feeling good about Pitch and Rune. Although Pitch - at the risk of sounding a hypocrite, why didn't you vote Eonwe earlier? Greenie I have had good feelings about all game but I need to check to see if anything happened yesterDay to change that.