View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 07:49 AM   #607
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Let's vote for Kath. Inzil's revenge!
Verry tempting. If a wolf, she's been a good submarine, staying on the sidelines and avoiding the spotlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
++Brinniel is still an option. It always has been.
I already took you up on it once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Anyway, Zil, have you seen Lommy's analysis of you? Do you think it's a fair appraisal and that it is highlighting everything that's relevant? I ask because I went over mine wondering if she was skimming over/omitting anything interesting and I couldn't find much, which to me kind of points to her innocence.
Wolves usually miss stuff out, particularly when the person being analysed isn't around to point out errors/omissions. (She did mess up her appraisal of me when I was still around and I jumped on it)
I need to look back over that. I'll try to get to it shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Horrible excuses. Horrible excuses again throughout the whole post. This brings back my suspicion of Greenie. "Oh XY is so-and-so I don't know..." I think she may be the worst submarine of all submarine Wolves, and perhaps I should really have voted for her and went after her more while I was still alive.
It's interesting too how she followed Kath with making safe votes (on me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Also thinking - if the WWs thought Boro a Seer already then (but then, why not kill him there and then?), they could have bussed Lhuna for that reason. But... nah. Doesn't sound likely. But they might have had a different reason.
It could be an evil ploy (assuming a Borowolf) to try to elicit more overt hints from the real Seer.