View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 07:30 PM   #494
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Good to know I was right on Legate, but bad to know I was right and acted on others instead. What is the phrase? Ah, yes. "Isn't it nice to know a lot? And a little bit not."

I'm still of the solid opinion that Kath could be a wolf. I need to look at her interactions with Legate, which I'll probably do in the morning.

I can only be wrong so many times! Right? Right?

Probably being defensive here, but Rikae keeps questioning me on what, to me, seem like obvious statements. I'm not sure if it's evil or cobblery or just the way they read my posts (which I am sometimes confusing!), so I'll keep an eye on it for now and come back to that as well in the morning.

We need to be careful toDay with our lynch. Nilp bought us a Day, sure, but let's not waste it, eh? (Hint: Those of you putting me on your suspect lists are wasting it, it being our precious time.)

Out for now. Maybe back later, but I have some chores to do and will probably then go to bed.

x'd with Rikae
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote