View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 03:22 PM   #17
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Okay, so I caught up with the Living and now my brain hurts. (It's also midnight here, which doesn't help.) I'm getting very weird vibes off both Boro and Legate at the moment, but I still think we should stick with voting for one of the five who got votes yesterDay - that is, Lottie, Huin, Pitch, Sally, and Morsul. I also still agree with you that Lottie, Huin and Sally look the shiftiest out of those five.

That said, Lottie has been unusually touchy over being suspected, especially toDay but she exhibited some signs of it already yesterDay (I can't remember exactly what this was, but she started talking about self-preservation when she'd got one vote and no one else seemed very suspicious of her). This makes me think possible Gifted as well as possible wolf, so I might want to give her a pass toDay. Besides, the village might kill her anyway.

The tally at the moment looks like
Morsul > Sally
Sally > Lottie
Kath > Sally [2]
Soriman > Lottie [2]
Huin > Boro

I'd be happy going for either Huin or Sally. Huin has perhaps done more dodgy things (well, he has done more in general so maybe that's to be expected), and I think his lynch would tell us more about others. He also isn't a candidate at the moment, so voting for him might serve as a nudge for the village to actually take a closer look at him. Sally, on the other hand, has been weirdly fixated on Lottie toDay, and does have a possible connection (however feeble) to last Night's kill. She also made a weird comment about Pitch somewhere in there that seemed to have been made from a standpoint of knowing Huin is innocent (although I lost the quote now and might have just read it carelessly). It's possibly also worth considering that since Sally's posted relatively little, her lynch arguably wouldn't tell us as much as Huin's. Then again, based on the current tally, she is the one out of those two who actually does stand a chance of getting lynched.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote