View Single Post
Old 04-24-2004, 12:30 PM   #1339
Anorial
Wight

Location: Walking with Frodo and Sam back to Rivendell! (2869 miles)
Anorial has just left Hobbiton.
Boots Greetings from the Road

Estelyn: Well, you're helping beat a clear path for the rest of us along the Anduin. I thought I might swim some of mine but that's a ways from now. I love that this goal (I plan to walk to Mordor and back again) is such a large goal that it is a 1-2 or even 3 years long! Nothing in the past has provided me with such an exciting, reachable and long-term goal. Yay! lol

Lyta: Thank you for the welcome. I loved your "got to play Galadriel" story *claps hands in delight* What a treat! Re: a "foot rub from Boromir"...it's a good thing there appear to be many copies of Striders, Boromirs, Faramirs et al to go around! otherwise there might be brawling with a certain amount of hair-pulling!

Faen: Another great LotR-meets-"real"-life story. *claps hands again*

Ala...woo! many accents...may I call you Ala? Thank you for the welcome Always great to walk in such good and open-armed company.

Walking proceeds very slowly (in my opinion). Physio-man has forbidden me to walk beyond when my hip starts to fail which is just after 30 minutes. Most times I feel like someone has been punching me in the hip and butt areas which I totally could live with if I knew it meant I was getting better. I've no idea. Anyway, I continue to traipse along and am delighted that eventually I'll get out of the Shire

Cheers and wishes for sturdy boots for you all,
Anorial

Last edited by Anorial; 04-25-2004 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typos :)
Anorial is offline   Reply With Quote