View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 09:14 PM   #84
sotty
Pile O'Bones

sotty has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to sotty
A mighty interesting theory you have there Kitanna and I won't just shoot it out of the water because you suggested me as a wolf. The best I can do is lay out the reasons why I did vote for Tar-ancalime in the end.

Before I casted my vote I made a post (number 42) talking about my suspicions for DEATH and at that time I was pretty sure I was going to vote for her. When I came to re-read the thread and my notes, I found that I had more points about Tar-ancalime. with it being the first day, they weren't particularly strong points but I deiced to go with the more evidence I had.

As for Sleepy and myself voting around the same time producing a tie, well I don't know what to say about that but unfortunate timing. Like you said there is a flaw in this theory because we both voted early enough for others to come along and break the two way tie. I can't speak for Sleepy as he didn't not list his reasons as to why he voted the way he did, but I was just acting on what I found in the thread and voting at a time I was ready to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Kitanna”
I also think there is a good chance our third wolf did not vote yesterday
This I agree with. Both Tar and Hiriel claimed confusion with the time which is quite believable considering I was confused on the time myself yesterday, but Hiriel made a lengthy post before the deadline and made no vote, I'm just wondering why the wait? Were you waiting for more clues? I'm not sure about THE Ka as I don't believe she posted at all yesterday so I'm hoping to hear from her/him today.
sotty is offline   Reply With Quote