View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:28 PM   #777
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
If the numbers work (and others with better maths skills than me will need to check that) then this seems like a reasonable plan. The self vote would be an interesting way to do it, as any deviation from the plan could be immediately read as wolvish and give us leads for the next Day. Trying to create a tie has rather failed previously, so may not be the safest way to go. Though, perhaps a Lommy-style paired list where each votes for the other may work to create such a tie?
It's probably going to be too late and risky for an orchestrated tied vote. I'm bowing out of the Dead relaying information discussion, my aid only goes so far. It's got to be the collective of the village to decide.

Rest assured, until my very last breath, I will purge this home of the wolves. I don't hold it against anyone to be skeptical (I would be too in your shoes), as long as you don't hold it against me that there are certain things I can't decide for you.

As it stands, I'm going under the assumption we can't orchestrate a tied vote today. Therefore...

I have a good feeling about Mith today. Her pressing action and plans look the most innocent. I won't vote for sally today either.

Shasta's always a tricky one. Once you think he's safe he'll get you. Considering Nerwen and him have a Sun/stars/moon of my life thing that's continued on over the years. It's never certain what they're up to, but considering Nerwen's role, Shasta seems like a safe pair of hands too.

I'm up in the air about the rest and therefor that's where my vote will go today...

Form
Eomer
McCaber
Morm
Lommy
Kath